Mixed Breeds of the Month | September 2019
“Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong.”– W.R. Purche
Photo by: @gunnerdobgsd
There are several benefits from owning a mixed breed dog.
- They have longer life spans than pure bred dogs.
- Usually from a shelter, you are making room for more homeless dogs.
- More genetic variety.
- No need to worry about diseases caused by inbreeding.
- Less costly adoption fees.
- No one will have a dog like yours.
- Overall healthier dog.
French Bulldog + Pug
Photo by: @tillythefrug
PIT BULL + Chihuahua + German Shepherd
Photo by: @ezrathepitty
Catahoula Leopard Dog + Black Mouth Cur
Photo by: @bruiserthehoula
Pit Bull + Bull Dog + Terrier
Photo by: @dexthepitmix
Labrador Retriever + Collie + Australian Shepherd
Photo by: @doegees_life
Belgian Malinois + Dutch Shepherd
Photo by: @adamae.the.malinios.mix
Labrador Retriever + Greyhound
Photo by: @lili.longstocking
Vizsla + Cocker Spaniel
Photo by: @the.sunnie.life
Cocker Spaniel + Shih Tzu
Photo by: @tiloupboy
Corgi + Rottweiler + Cattle Dog
Photo by: @zeldog_themutt
Carolina Dog + Husky
Photo by: @kaiyathepapayaaa
Australian Shepherd + German Shepherd + Husky
Photo by: @theworldofrussell
- You Can Customize Almost ANYTHING To Have Your Pet On It!
- My Inexpensive Amazon Shopping List for Dog Owners!
- Incredible Facts About the Bluetick Coonhound That Will Make You Want One!
- Genesis & Gunner’s Pick | Hodge House Bandana Co.
- Genesis & Gunner’s Pick | Benebone
Categories: Mixed Breeds of the Month