25 Top Pit Bull Boy Names.
“Don’t bully my breed.”-Pit Bull Owners
Photo by: @abe.pit
1. Abraham – This is a very biblical name meaning “father of many nations.” If you are very spiritual this might be the name for you! origin: Hebrew
2. Sebastian – A very popular name, but also a very masculine one. There are many different bullys out there that would take to this name very well! origin: Latin
3. Enzo – Literally meaning “winner.” It would suit a competitive pit bull who loves playing! origin: Italian
4. Kanan – Meaning “forest”, I would consider this name for any pitty that loves the fresh outdoors. If hiking is something you do with your pal, Kanan looks like a great option! origin: Indian
Photo by: @kanan_the_pit
5. Russel – Perfect for a red nosed pit bull. Russel means “red-haired.” origin: French
6. Levi – Do you have a pup with horrible separation anxiety. Or just follows you around E V E R Y W H E R E. Levi will work for you! Meaning “attached” this will be perfect for your pit. origin: Hebrew
7. Tiger – For the brindle colored baby in your life. This is a fierce name and will live up to your expectations. origin: English
8. Bowie – Meaning “yellow or fair-haired.” A light colored pit bull is the best for this name. origin: Scottish
Photo by: @bowie_the_one_eyed_pittie
9. Spurgeon – This name is very unique and will definitely turn heads! It was most popular in the 1800’s. You probably won’t ever meet another Spurgeon in your life time! origin: Scandinavian
10. Zazu – Meaning movement, this name is for any hyper active boy. I love this name because it is an awesome training name and super unique! origin: Hebrew
11. Blaine – An exciting name that not many have used recently! Blaine is associated with “lean or thin.” This can work for your dog if he isn’t a super big guy. origin: Gaelic
12. Thrasher – This is a super cool name for a super cool pup! origin: English
Photo by: @iam_trasher
13. Tank – For the bulky pit bull in your life! This is a great protector name as well! origin: American
14. Bosco – Meaning “from the woods.” Bosco will make a great name for an active doggy! origin: Italian
15. Conroy – This name means “wise.” It is perfect for your super smart pitty! origin: Gaelic
16. Buddy – A friendly name for the friendly pup in your home. Anyone would love to have a Buddy! origin: English
Photo by: @buddy_the_pitt
17. Jonas – This relates to a “peaceful being.” Jonas is best suited for your shy and calm bully. origin: Hebrew
18. Thunder – A perfect name for the vocal pit bull. This name is also very masculine. origin: English
19. Triton – God of the sea. A water loving pit would suit this name extremely well! origin: Greek
Photo by: @iam__triton
20. Pluto – This name has two meanings, the first being “wealth,” and the second “dwarf planet.” Either way you look at it, Pluto makes an awesome dog name! origin: Greek
21. Xavier – Meaning “new house.” A great name for a new dog! origin: Spanish
22. Azul – meaning “blue” in Spanish. This would make a great name for a blue nosed pit bull! origin: Spanish
Photo by: @azulythebully
23. Balcom – An extremely peculiar name. This is a great option if you are looking for easy names for training. origin: Scottish
24. Elvis – After the American singer and actor. This name is super cool and fun! origin: Scandinavian
25. Porter – This name is super cute and can be used inter changeable with shorter nicknames. For example, Porty, Port, Por Por etc. This name means “doorkeeper,” and is perfect for the dog who loves to great everyone at the door! origin: Scottish
- The Joy of Owning a Rottweiler.
- The Beagle: A Man’s Best Friend.
- Mixed Breeds of the Month | November 2019
- Should You Crate Train Your Puppy?
- 25 Top Corgi Girl Names.
Categories: Top 25 Boy Dog Names