Golden Retrievers: 10 Best Dog Quotes.
Love between a dog and a human is always a mutual thing! At least it should be. This list is as close to the love we share as written-ly possible.
Photo by: @luluthelondoner
1. “Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.”– Roger Caras
Photo by: @golden.macmillan
2. “No one can fully understand the meaning of love, unless he’s owned a dog.”– Gene Hill
Photo by: @good.golden.harvey
3. “There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.”– Ben Williams
4. “No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.”-Louis Sabin
Photo by: @smittenwithsammy
5. “If I could be half the person my dog is, I’d be twice the human I am.”– Charles Yu
Photo by: @goldenboyoliver_
6. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures, they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.”-Gilda Radner
7. “Dog’s lives are too short. Their only fault, really.”– Agnes Sligh Turnbull
Photo by: @boltsgoldenlife
8. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”– Andy Rooney
Photo by: @visitphilly_abbystyle
9. “To ERRR is human – to forgive, canine.”– Unknown
10. “The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this Earth can ever be.”– Konrad Lorenz
- The Joy of Owning a Rottweiler.
- The Beagle: A Man’s Best Friend.
- Mixed Breeds of the Month | November 2019
- Should You Crate Train Your Puppy?
- 25 Top Corgi Girl Names.
Categories: Dog Related Content